Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Video Clip of My Music Talk Show at "A Submarine Boarding Sparrows" 04/10/12

        


        To share one of my most exciting and special moments of my life, I have decided to share the edited version of the video that I had from my music talk show at "A Submarine Boarding Sparrows". Most part of my show is spoke in Korean, so many or almost all of my viewers would not understand a single word I said on the video. Nonetheless, as stated in my previous post about my experience of being a host on this music talk show, I would like to say this again. 
        The theme of my show was telling the audience of the songs that helped me go through tough situations in life and help to become a bigger person: songs that made me who I am now. This experience not only gave me a closer step towards getting to know other artists for my project but also being on stage where lots of famous song writers started their music careers and somewhat be in there shoe.
        The songs that helped me become stronger were: "A Watchful Guardian" by Hans Zimmer, "Vienna" by Billy Joel, "Time" by Badelt, "Running" by SES, "He's a Pirate" by Hans Zimmer, and "Blessings" by Laura Story.
        I hope my viewers consider that the video is in low resolution due to the its original big memory size.

2 comments:

  1. How great! Thanks for adding this video clip. Admittedly, I couldn't understand Korean, but it was very impressive to see you host a segment of a radio show. You carried yourself very well and should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! And, I am glad you liked it.

      Delete